Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's Been Long Time


I live a pretty boring life. I was hoping to post a little more often since I got my new laptop and DSL service at home, but things just seem to get in the way.


I also bought a new car or vehicle whichever you want to call it. It's really my dream vehicle...it's a Chevrolet HHR. It is like the one pictured here, but has a few extras like a spoiler in the back over the hatch. It is a take off of the 1949 original Suburban and the 2004 SSR Sport Truck. It's a nice small fuel efficient SUV. I will try to get a picture of my actual vehicle and post it in this place. I really love it. It has a lot of amenities I have never had before, such as, electric windows, power locks, security alarm, remote start up. My sister, Barbara thinks it looks like a hearse...I don't care, I like my hearse...maybe she's worried I'll come for her. LOL
Well, that's about all I have going on right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!Ha! Just a little hearse or should I say a little "like" a hearse. I doooooo luv your vehicle. It suits you and I am so happy you got the vehicle of your dreams. I luv ya lotz, sista!!!!

Anonymous said...

HI SANDI!!! Sending you many hugs. Oh goodness, how I've missed you - I did not know about your blog over here!

I love your car/truck/vehicle - it is so lovely - and it sounds like it is really fabulous with all those amenities. Can't wait to see a photo of yours!