Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lifeguard needed here

Well, I've taken the plunge into the blogging world. I have been lurking for years and decided I may have something to say. I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging, but we'll see. I have a homepage, but it is so old school -- straight HTML with tables...YIKES there's another reason for a lifeguard.

I'm not sure how much I will have to say, but one of the things I am into at the moment is doing some remodeling to my almost 25 year old house. Of course, I have a limited budget and I try to do as much as I can myself, but my arthritis is getting the best of me. The summer of '05 I removed the carpet from my combo living/dining room. I put a laminate wood floor in the dining room and a burber carpet in the living room. I also put the laminate in my little hallway. I really like the transition from the carpet to the laminate. The laminate I bought is the beveled planks and looks a lot better than the staggered looking stuff they have.


More about this later...I may even include some pictures.

No comments: